- “Life Insurance is the biggest benefit in the IRS tax code because the money comes out tax-free and there is no limit to this tax break. Life Insurance is the best way leverage money and too, the single best way to leverage the tax code to build real wealth that is free and clear of taxes. Tax-free money, wowr’ll” – Ed Slott, CPA
- Question: What portion of your assets would you like to have in a savings program which shares in the market gains without sharing in the market losses? Creating a TAX-FREE Retirement Income—for life-
- According to the “Employee Benefit Research Institute” with 1,160,000 participants and 45,000 401(K)’s the average 401(K) runs out of money in only 7-8 years, and even with a full company match of 6% that is only extended to 8-10 years, meaning no more income.-
- “Its not what you don’t know that gets you in trouble, its what you know for sure, that just ain’t so”.
- When your Plan Administrator told you how to lock in your gains in your 401(K) each year, so those gains would be free from loss ever again; did you do that?
- Question. If everything you thought that was good about your 401(K) turned out to be not so good—how soon would you want to know this?
Question: Have you ever considered how much of your 401(K) you don’t own?
Middle America invested $1.9 billion dollars into a Private Pension Plan (IUL) just last year alone-,